Yes, I know I'm a little bit overdue about instagram cause it was trending a couple of months ago and I just decided to join it now. I was so anti Instagram before but that doesn't mean I hated it, it's just people seem to start boasting and how charmed they're lives are haha. This just makes me sound so bitter. Anyway, after dissing a few people about instagram, I found myself getting kind of into it lately. Posting photos of random stuff about my daily activities. I have to admit, it is fun.
Follow me: monicaposadas
I was up all night yesterday making my furniture design plate which was passed earlier today and man! Do I feel relieved. One down and three more to go! it was really crammed, the plate was given a month ago but then I chose to do it at the last minute. It wasn't really that bad either. I guess I was born to be a slacker.
I love listening to Indie music while I do my plates, I mean actually even if I'm not doing my plates. It's what I call, good music rather than listening to all those mainstream annoying songs like Taylor Swift's, Oppa gangnam and the like. They sound really annoying, no offense.
I also watched Perks of being a Wallflower yesterday with my favorite guy. Hmmmm. The movie was good but I should have read the book first. I bet it's way better than the film. It's always like that, but still need to find a book I could borrow. Anyone willing to let me borrow theirs? Or even a PDF file will do *giggles. If anyone's kind enough to lend me, i would really appreciate it. Thanks anyway! :)
Blogged this using Blogger for iPhone, cool! But then had to edit it using the laptop.
Blogged this using Blogger for iPhone, cool! But then had to edit it using the laptop.



Ehem, favorite guy. <3
ReplyDeleteAw ana jud na haha. Ikaw ra juy tig comment sakong mga post dah. Lul.
ReplyDelete