I also love my latest iPhone case, it's in Lavender, pastel colors just add that hint of feminism in an instant.
My accessories are quite simple to, just a necklace and two bracelets, I'm loving the one with spikes. Can't get enough of spikes these days.
Sorry for the ugly photo but anyway, that necklace is a gift from my sister, Airi. I've always wanted to have a necklace with my name on it but didn't know where I could get it done so to my surprise, my sister gave me this, you can get yours to at The Bead Shop for a very cheap price.
Don't mind the title for this post, I just couldn't think of anything else. Just because my dress is Maroon, Maroon 5 was the first thing to pop in my mind *laughs.
I shall be blogging about my post birthday dinner in a while so keep posted! :)
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you.