I've never been so hyped to blog again! I didn't know people missed me that much here since I've been receiving comments/feed backs that they are happy that I blogged again. Well, hello motivation! With all honestly, my readers play a big part of my blogging scene, I love you all and I know how much you've missed me. Anyway, this is my first outfit post for the year 2014 but I can't promise everyone that I would be posting a lot of my #ootds because I'm prolly gonna fill this blog with my film photography shiznits.
So for this post, I'm featuring a new shirt company which is The Artisty, check them out on Facebook. The Artisty is owned by a few good friends of mine and I just wanna expose them a bit, they have really cheap shirts so it's worth the buy. Here, as you can see I'm wearing the Marilyn Monroe shirt paired with tights, boots and of course, a beanie. Also a big thank you to
Etienne for taking my photos.
Shirt-The Artistry | Tights- Kamiseta | Boots- Rusty Lopez | Beanie- Kalzada
XX, Monica
monicaposadas.com
So happy that you're back! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thebenjbible.blogspot.com/
I'm glad you're happy! :)
DeleteFinally! blog anything and I'll be so happy
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks dear! Post comments more often to keep me motivated haha
Delete