So here's what I wore. Not a typical lazy outfit for the beach right? I just kind of want to dress up a bit. A bum in style haha.
Mandatory pose when you're in a maxi with slit or so they say.
Still really hate how hot it is in the Philippines, I can't blame nobody for being born in this country but if I were to choose I most definitely want somewhere colder or at least not a humid place.
Top-Love Eleven | Skirt- Forever 21 | Necklace- Terranova | Sandals - SO!Fab | Bracelets - Aldo
XX, Monica







You should've swim, the pool is so nice to resist in a hot weather like that. I'm so happy again that you blog. Please blog often <3
ReplyDeleteWell I am blogging often and thanks! comments keep me going haha
DeleteWell then I'll be flooding your comments often
ReplyDeletethat would be much appreciated :)
DeleteLove your blog monica :))
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Delete