
Shirt - The Artistry // Jeans - Topshop // Mandals - Sewn Sandals // Bag - Style Snap // Necklace - The Trinketry // Hat - Forever21
This is actually one of my back log posts from a couple of weeks ago when I had to do errands and go on a meeting, I put up this very laid back outfit, the typical shirt and jeans combo but I also wanted to put a bit of a twist by wearing a hat, it definitely adds a little something to a plain boring outfit. I love stuff that are inspired with brands I love that I can't buy because not available in the PH and sometimes a bit too pricey which are American Apparel & Brandy Melville haha so if you're a fan as well, you definitely know what I'm talking about.
P.S. I cut my hair and I'll probably blog about that soon enough when I'm confident cause I'm trying to get used to it still.
XX, Monica






Hi Ate! What course did you take up diay? graduate na ka? :)
ReplyDeletecheck faqs :)
Delete