photo by cliff rigor
Because I'm such a good friend (mean girls reference if you didn't know) that I do favors for friends who ask me to publish them on my blog bc why not. I'd like to make a short post about the coolest skate center in Cebu. The Emporium is not only a skate shop but it has its own skate spot as well. How cool is that?
I know this is quite an unusual post and I know most my readers aren't really into this scene but we never know you're probably just waiting for a go signal. I personally enjoy riding boards, I won't say skating because I'm nowhere near that kind, I just cruise with my pennyboard and it's actually very fun but that's just it and I don't wanna do those tricks and stuff, maybe someday I might shift to longboard, emphasize might.
Also, if you have any blog suggestions I'd be happy to do them just leave a comment down below
x,
monica




closet essentials!
ReplyDeletenoted! :)
DeleteWhat's in your bag!
ReplyDelete