Top, skirt and shoes - Topshop // hat and blazer - Forever 21 // ring bracelet - The Trinketry
Okay so here's my take on something a little bit more high fashion than my regular posts, I just decided to turn up my game since what d'ya know, I'm turning the big 20 in a couple of days so I wanted to look "mature" because I still always get those "oh man, I thought you were like 16 or something" haha and that's probably because I wear a backpack almost all the time which brings out the kid in me but anyways, I'll always be a kid.
I also finally had the courage to wear a dark lipstick which I just have been trying over and over again to pull off and do you think I pulled it off with this look? Let me know in the comments below.
XX, Monica


.jpg)


second to the last pic! gorg!
ReplyDeletethanks :*
DeleteThis could have been more mature if you've worn heels. But woaah, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteNot really into heels anymore, just used my platform shoes and I think they're good enough. Thanks anyway :)
DeleteYou look so vampy and purdy here, Monica :3 I think I saw you the other day at Ayala. I was kinda shy to say Hi hahaha I love your shoes btw :)
ReplyDeleteWell you should have haha and thanks Benj! :)
DeleteYou're really on your way to be one of the top bloggers, I must say!!! Congrats to that!
ReplyDeleteI feel really flattered but idk, I'm far from that
DeleteMarry me Monica
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA oh wow a marriage proposal on my blog
Deleteone of the best fashion bloggers i know
ReplyDeleteYou flatter me way too much haha thanks!
DeleteI saw your instagram feed and it is so amazing, so then I check your blogs. Beautiful, such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAww gee thank you so much, really means a lot :)
Delete