Hawaii Travel Diary
Nov 4, 2017
I decided to go look at my drafts and found a million backlogs and this one was all the way from summer of 2016 (just kidding, that's an exaggeration). It's mainly because, at some point, I felt like I wanted to blog about a certain trip or experience but never had the time to do it (yeah, that's my excuse).
Last summer, I went to Hawaii with my boyfriend (now, husband) to visit my sister who moved to Oahu with her husband and baby which at that point, I had never met. I saw it as a great travel opportunity and Logan was adventurous enough to go with me on that trip.
Almost everyone that I know who's been to Hawaii just absolutely loves it. As for me? Not really. It was fun and there was lots to do but there's really nothing special about it except for the spam musubi and those delicious poke. I've lived in a city in an island so it resembles home in a lot of ways. Hawaii is just an alright destination for me but that's just one person's opinion, it's still worth a visit if you like the tropical life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you.