IN THE CITY

Nov 4, 2017


I could hardly remember when was the last time I had a fashion post and this is not only a surprise to you but to myself as well. I didn't plan to blog this but I don't know what made me do it. 




Top - Target | Pants - Brandy Melville | Shoes - Topshop

I honestly have no clue what to even write in a fashion post because I haven't done it in a while. Logan took these photos in the very top floor of a parking building overlooking Salt Lake City and featuring the Walker Center Tower which I just found out recently is a weather tower. It lights up eveyday with either blue or red and wether if it's flashing or steady. It has corresponding meanings to it, look it up on Wikipedia. I actually notice the color change more now that I know about this. Fun fact of the day. And I guess this is where I leave you. 

XX,
Monica

1 comment

I'd love to hear from you.

CURRENTLY UP TO

© Monica Wilson | Travel & Lifestyle. Design by Fearne.